Training & Support
Did QuickBooks trick you into thinking the program setup was a breeze, easy to use, andall you do is put in your numbers and it’s correct? I think you probably found out that youwill need a good foundation in the basics of using the program features, following bestprocedures on getting data in the system, and what it really takes to make thebookkeeping be a good reflection of your business operations.
Training is done in person or via online GoTomeeting. You won’t need to leave the comfort of your home or office. If you do not have QuickBooks software, NO PROBLEM! We will conduct the class using our software and you can follow along.
2 Hour Accounting & QuickBooks Coaching – $250
This is great a great place to start learning how to enter your data, if your books are setup correctly, and you need an accountant eyeball to see if things are being done correctly.Plus, we answer the hard questions!
- Teaches you the basic QuickBooks daily operations (checks, deposits, invoices, bank reconciling)
- We work with your data and paperwork specifically so you know what to do when you leave here
- We review your chart of accounts, workflow process, and system setup with you to make sure it works for your business
- We answer any accounting/bookkeeping/business questions you have related to your business.
Training for QuickBooks – Group $195 plus $99 each additional student
Group training at your organization. We meet with you to discuss your training objectives and design a curriculum to meet the specific needs of your business and staff. Call us to discuss how we can effectively train your staff and streamline your bookkeeping workflow.
Training for QuickBooks – Individual $195
Conference Room – Our live training class and will move at a pace to cover the suggested Intuit training topics. This class is for students with basic QuickBooks level and are comfortable using a computer and other applications.
Webinars – If a classroom isn’t your thing, we offer online webinars for a variety of topics related to QuickBooks software, bookkeeping, and Microsoft Office. Our webinar are 2 hours and is taught via the web using your browser and telephone. Our training sessions are perfect for QuickBooks users who need help with specific or industry-related features. Online meetings can be taught in a lecture format with class materials being downloaded by the student. If available, we can also train using your information and QuickBooks datafile.
QuickBooks I – The Basics will cover the daily activities of running your business.
- Covers accounting basics
- Tracking revenue and expenses
- Bank reconciliation
QuickBooksQuickBooks II – The advanced will cover more in detail on the following topics.
- Time and Billing
- Payroll Setup and Payroll Processing
- Company file setup
- Adjustments and Year-end procedures
Personal QuickBooks Training – Pick your own topics! Individual $195.00
- Setup Class: Setting Up QuickBooks and Working with Lists
- Daily Activities: invoices, receive payments, make deposits, write checks, and reconciling the bank.
- Payroll Class: Doing Payroll with QuickBooks
- Estimating & Progress Invoice Class: create jobs and estimates, creating invoices and updating job status.
- Other QuickBooks Accounts: understanding equity accounts, working with assets,working with liability accounts and tracking credit cards.
- Customized Class: Pick your own topics
Call or Email today for a FREE Consultation and
see if we’re a good match to work together.
907-222-4613 | Office@dbcak.com